Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of OrgO car wash:
(We/ Team member/ The company/ Orgo car wash- Service provider and The customer/ Car owner- Service receiver)
1) We Guarantee the use of biodegradable and environment-friendly material and solutions.
2) Bookings made through mobile App/ phone/ website subject to availability at the requested date and time.
3) OrgO car wash does not hold responsibility for inconsistent work done or authenticity of Orgo solutions IF booking is not made through the above mentioned channels.
4) OrgO car wash reserves the right to change or modify prices or packages without prior notice.
5) OrgO car wash and its team ensure total care and expertise in carrying out the package selected by the customer.
• While doing so OrgO car wash shall take all steps to ensure that its team shall take reasonable care of the vehicle at the time of cleaning, the company shall not be liable for:
• Damage to, loss of the vehicle or any part of it, or any of its accessories or any of its content and/or
• Damage to any other property, arising from, or in connection with the cleaning process at that time.
• Where such liability is proved to arise, and only to the extent it is proven to arise, as a result of negligence, a criminal act or breach of statutory duty on the part of the company or its team members
• In addition, OrgO car wash accepts no responsibility or liability for any damage, however caused, resulting from or in connection with the seizure of the vehicle by the police, H.M. Customs & Excise or any person lawfully authorised to do so.
• The team members of OrgO car wash have no authority to accept any valuables or other articles for safe custody and the Company will not be liable for any loss of or damage to any such articles which a customer leaves in the custody of OrgO car wash team members.
• Orgo car wash or its team members will not be held responsible for any valuables, gadgets or the like left behind in the car or even if they are a part of the vehicle. Customer’s are requested to ensure all valuable articles are removed from the car prior to the cleaning procedure.
6) The customer is responsible for informing Orgo car wash of any defects in the car(defects in car’s paint/ dullness/ scratches etc) prior to the team member’s visit.
7) Any complaints or dissatisfaction with regard to the cleaning process should be reported until the time team member is with the car and will not be entertained later.
8) The owner of the car will be liable to us for any death, injury or damage suffered by our team members due to any defect in car or any harmful contents.
9) It should be noted that polish and other cleaning products can be slippery and extreme caution should be exercised when operating the car after the cleaning.
10) We accept no liability whatsoever for loss or damage caused as a consequence of failing to heed this warning.
11) Old or non original paintwork can be damaged in the cleaning process. All such defects shall be indicated to our team member prior to commencement of the cleaning process.
12) It is the car owner’s responsibility to have a spare set of keys for the vehicle and that we shall not be liable for loss or damage caused to you or the vehicle by our team members losing the keys or locking them in the vehicle.
13) Older cars may have weaker plastics/ trims and we agree to provide the services at your risk.
In case any disputes arising, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hyderabad only.